Hi, Profit Designers! As we at Tap the Potential gear up for a number of special, upcoming projects, we’re taking this time to bring you some of our most popular episodes from the vault! We hope you enjoy it, and we’ll be back with new episodes for you very soon!
Dr. Sabrina invites a valued member of the Tap the Potential team to join her on the podcast.
As a Tap the Potential strategist, specializing in Profit First and Pumpkin Planning, Stacey Seguin supports Tap the Potential’s efforts in identifying ways for clients to save money, MAKE more money and free up their time.
Listen in to this thoughtful conversation! It’s a peek inside the internal discussions of the Tap the Potential Strategists team. Tap the Potential clients have more time for what matters to them and more money in their bank account than they’ve ever had. This conversation offers a fly-on-the-wall glimpse into how our strategists accomplish this with our clients.
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Being a business owner and entrepreneur is a lifestyle that can easily lead to burnout.
- Stacey relates her own compelling story of entrepreneurial burnout.
- The Tap the Potential team has compassion for what business owners are going through because they’ve all lived that life.
- Fortunately, there can be great things waiting on the other side of that burnout.
- A powerful, simple question: What has to change in order to make this possible?
- Getting sleep and regular downtime is imperative to reducing stress.
- A comparative advantage (vs. competitive advantage) creates opportunities for an increase in profit.
- Discover why your industry standard may be your own self-imposed glass ceiling.
- Tap the Potential focuses on ways to better their clients’ businesses.
- Stacey and Dr. Sabrina field a question on a business owner’s desire to open a second location.
- How to know when you are maximizing the profit potential in your business.
- When we decide to sell our business, we need to be able to show that the business can support a C-suite executive (or several!) and pay appropriate compensation. If we can’t, it’s not sellable.
Links and Resources:
Download Your Free Workbook: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour
Register your A-Player team members for Tap the Potential’s Leadership Bootcamp