On today’s Profit by Design, Dr. Sabrina Starling talks with her good friend Donna Leyens. Donna is the President and Co-Founder of the Provendus Group. She is on a mission to save small businesses from extinction, by providing business tools, strategy, training and support to business professionals who want to make a big impact by becoming small business growth strategists. This mighty team of strategists uses The Pumpkin Plan Action Guide, a business growth program Donna developed based on the methods in the book The Pumpkin Plan written by her Co-founder Mike Michalowicz. Pumpkin Plan Strategists help small businesses to not just stay afloat, but to scale and grow in both profitability and size, while allowing the owner to have time for a life as well. Today, we will learn how to make your business more sustainable using the Pumpkin Plan.
- Donna gives us a brief overview of how the Pumpkin Plan is so helpful to business owners.
- The 3 crucial elements in your business.
- How you know if you need to find the Sweet Spot in your business.
- The Client Assessment for ranking your clients.
- What questions to ask your best clients to find more clients like them.
- What the Pumpkin Plan offers for business owners who are overworked and spread too thin.
- Why Profit First needs The Pumpkin Plan.
- An example of narrowing what you offer to get better pricing on what you sell, increasing profitability.
- The Blueprint for Growth
Profit by Design Podcast Website
Profit by Design Facebook group
Provendus Group Website