Are you an entrepreneur and need help getting yourself and company out of the weeds? Today our guest shares the tools and systems that she uses. A woman on the go, Christeen Era is constantly improving her business. Her reach extends far beyond her business due to her dedication in helping other entrepreneurs improve their businesses as well.
Christeen Era, the owner of Core Accounting Services, realized in 2005 that she had a unique skill set and decided to establish her own company – Core Accounting. She has worked in bookkeeping, accounting and administrative consulting for more than 20 years. Now she uses her expertise not only for accounting but to transition companies to the cloud and realize the benefits of strategic streamlining.
In this episode, we get into some juicy deep topics including a discussion about how we as entrepreneurs play small and the implications on our own lives and for those we might be serving if we weren’t playing small. We talk about how Christeen has engaged her team to hold her accountable and the process she and her team use when they get into the weeds. Listen in and discover how to get out of your own way to improve your business.
Are you dreaming of a 4 week vacation? Check out the 4 Week Vacation Free Jump Start Guide! Click Here
- How Christeen got where she is today
- Going down some rocky roads to create the business
- Christeen’s biggest fears – dedication, being accountable, and showing up
- What Christeen would tell her self if she could go back 2 years ago.
- Don’t forget you need a good support system
- It is easy to get frustrated so stay connected to your tools and systems
- Being accountable for your own mistakes
- Some of Christeen and her team members’ favorite podcasts
- How Christeen handles things that come up with team members
- Having a theme every year and this year for Christeen her theme was – Get uncomfortable
- Tips on getting out of the weeds
- Staying connected to learning
- Checklist – 21 things to do and when to do them, by Christeen Era
Check out the conversation between Mike and Dr. Sabrina that 95% of entrepreneurs never have at the Profit by design website.
Profit by Design Podcast Website
Profit by Design Facebook group
Please help us get discovered by leaving an honest review on iTunes! If you do, your name will be entered into a drawing to win the book, The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz, a signed copy of Dr. Sabrina’s book, How to Hire the Best, and a Profit by Design T-Shirt.
Dr. Sabrina's free 4 Week Vacation Jump Start Guide: www.4weekvacation.com while you're there check out the 4 Week Vacation Retreat which is coming up in a few weeks, and sign up for the waitlist.
Books mentioned in the episode:
Mindset by Carol Dweck
Programs mentioned in the episode:
Leadership Bootcamp: www.TapThePotential.com/Leadership
Coach Approach: www.TapThePotential.com/Coach-Approach
Christeen Era’s Website Core Accounting Services
Contractor Business Solutions – Small Business Consulting Group Website