One of the year-end traditions here at Tap the Potential is taking our Better Business, Better Life™ clients through in-depth strategic planning to prepare for the year ahead in order to build those businesses that give them their lives back.
We’ve expanded this exercise into a four-part series that we share every year right here on the podcast as our gift to you!
Please join us over the next four weeks as we will be doing reflection and we will be designing YOUR very own future through this exercise.
Get ready to enjoy the mental space and freedom to reflect on what you have accomplished and learned in 2021 as you get ready to bring those learning insights with you into 2022!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Download your FREE Strategic Planning Workbook to assist you in your planning!
- Since all good strategic planning begins by taking a business and personal well-being inventory, this is a great time to take our FREE Better Business, Better Life™ assessment to check in on your business and your own mental and emotional well-being. Receive immediate feedback on how your system is set up and what systems you can put in place to strengthen your business and improve your quality of life!
- What self-care practices have you let go of lately? What can you do to put self-care back into your schedule?
- Acknowledge the stressors and challenges that have happened in your personal and business lives over the past 12 months.
- Dr. Sabrina shares the Top 10 Normative Stress Life Events.
- What are your life lessons from the past 12 months?
- Resilience is all about your willingness to endure challenges and allow yourself to be fundamentally and forever changed, and that takes a lot of courage.
- Acknowledge the ways that you are better and stronger because of the challenges you’ve been through in the past year.
- The Five Practices of Particularly Resilient People, as identified by Dr. Taryn Marie Stejskal:
- Productive Perseverance
- Grati-osity (Gratitude + Generosity)
- What are the opportunities that came out of the adversities that you have been dealing with? Are there possibilities that you are not seeing?
- Reflect on your wins and successes from 2021.
- Let’s build on what we’ve learned today and carry it into next week’s Part 2 of this Strategic Planning Series, where Dr. Sabrina will be taking us through the “Gift to Yourself” exercise.
Links and Resources:
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation™ book with bonuses!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour.
Check out our Better Business, Better Life™ program!
Join Dr. Sabrina in our Entrepreneurs Take Your Life Back! Community.
165: How to Ask for Help with Rodrigo Laddaga Lopez
The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday