One of the year-end traditions here at Tap the Potential is taking our Better Business, Better Life™ clients through in-depth strategic planning to prepare for the year ahead in order to build those businesses that give them their lives back.
In last week’s episode, Dr. Sabrina guided us through designing our compelling business vision.
In today’s fourth and final part of this strategic planning series, she asks some questions around determining what goes into budgeting and planning, so that you can build profit right into your business for 2022.
This series has been our gift to you, and we sincerely hope that you have found value in this experience!
Profit by Design is a Tap the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business Consulting Group.
- Download your FREE Strategic Planning Workbook to assist you in your planning!
- Since all good strategic planning begins by taking a business and personal well-being inventory, this is a great time to take our FREE Better Business, Better Life™ assessment to check in on your business and your own mental and emotional well-being.
- What does thriving for you and your team members look like in 2022? What needs to be happening financially in the business for this to happen?
- Designing for profit includes considerations such as health insurance, life insurance, building a retirement for the entrepreneur, personal development, coaching, training, and hiring A-players, for example.
- If designing for profit seems insurmountable, then don’t miss the upcoming Better Business, Better Life™ jumpstart, where Dr. Sabrina shares how you can streamline your business and create the time and financial margins in your business so you CAN do these things!
- On the second-to-last page in your Strategic Planning Workbook, you will find the “Profit First Target Allocation Percentages” chart, which shows what sort of percentage you should be targeting for profit that is based on business revenues.
- Dr. Sabrina details what using the chart might look like.
- How to know if you’re charging appropriately.
- If you need help with more in-depth planning, check out our Better Business, Better Life™ program!
Links and Resources:
New! Now Available!! The 4 Week Vacation™ book with bonuses!
Download Dr. Sabrina’s Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time Worth $10,000 an Hour.
Join Dr. Sabrina in our Entrepreneurs Take Your Life Back! Community.