Too many small businesses are suffering due to a lack of strategy. Too many small business owners are working way too hard due to a lack of strategy.
It’s easy as business owners to get bogged down in the weeds of business, doing the doing, and neglecting the why of what we’re doing and how we’re going to be more effective and more strategic.
Join Dr. Sabrina on this end-of-year strategic planning journey to set yourself and your business up for greater success in 2020.
Go ahead and grab a notebook or journal and a pen, and let’s get started!
- Vision 2020 for yourself: How do you want to experience it?
- Dr. Sabrina asks a powerful question. Take notes during the coming week on the thoughts and ‘A-ha!’ moments you experience around this question.
- Start the question with your personal life, rather than your business.
- Consider pausing the show, and write down your answers right now and see what comes up. Be sure to write in present tense.
- Dr. Sabrina suggests different aspects of your business that need to be considered.
- Now think about the different aspects that will support your business in being healthier, stronger, and that will give you a better quality of life.
- Think through profitability.
- Imagine that it’s December 31, 2020, and you have really strong systems in place in your business. Every team member, including the owner, deserves the opportunity to be away from the business and their role be covered.
- You need to design your business that can operate independently of any one team member, including the business owner.
- Business owners who have strong systems and a great team in place are well-positioned to take a 4 Week Vacation™, or simply be away from the business to pursue other interests or take care of things in the family that needs attention.
- Look at your leadership. In small business, our culture is a direct reflection of us as a business owner.
- Imagine again that it’s December 31, 2020, and you have built a top-performing team. You no longer feel like you’re having to scramble to cover open positions. You have A-players who are working together to create a highly profitable, great place to work. You have highly-engaged team members in the right seats in the business working from their strengths. They know and support the team’s goals.
- Allow yourself to embrace that vision and experience what it would feel like.
- What do you want to move forward and accomplish?
- Zero in on what would have the greatest impact for you on the experience that you want to be having as the owner of the business.
- Dr. Sabrina shares some of her own vision for 2020.
Links and Resources:
Get Ready for 2020!! Are you on track to creating a highly profitable, great place to work that lets you take a 4 Week Vacation™?
This Can Be Used As A Strategic-Planning Tool!
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Get the Book!! How to Hire the Best – Contractors Edition
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST – PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! – https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Join Tap the Potential’s Exclusive Small Group Coaching Program:
Start your journey with us by taking our Assessment:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/